We offer medical and health missions training opportunities directly and through a number of organizational partners. The following courses are offered at different field locations throughout the year. Some are offered as computer-based training modules.
- Medical Mission Leadership Course - All of our short-term medical mission trips are included in this category
- Integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI) for medical missionaries
- Community Health Evangelism (CHE) Training of Trainers (TOT) I and II
- Minimum Standards in Disaster Response Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Designing and Implementing Community Health Programs
- Introduction to Tropical Disease